Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some days are just better than others...

Every now and then I am forced to accept that all days do not have meatloaf on the menu...that sometimes my "enduring sense of tragedy" must take a back seat to a temporary moment of joy...and life is indeed good.  Tonite the widowmaker failed to live up to its name and someone dear will see another day because of what we do ...well not so much me...I don't do cardiac...but I do know the widowmaker.  This could have been a very different nite...another 3am post on loss...but instead I am left feeling good about what I do...unlike how I felt just hours before as I drove home smelling of pee and curry...Thanks Karma...I needed that.  But thank you...for also reminding me that my very small world is the most ironic and convoluded place on earth and for yet another event to prove my theory that everything in life happens for a reason....

No comments:

Post a Comment